Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Palm Soup – African Beauty
African Beauty Palm Soup – Sauce Graine, gives you the base of delicious palm nut soup in the convenience of a can of creamy palm nut fruit.
- None of the hard work, all of the nutritious, great taste.
- Can be used as a replacement for a marinara sauce with meatballs over spaghetti or add an adventurous nutty.
- Ghana Fresh palm nut cream is used when preparing soups and stews.
- Made from pure palm fruit, the cream is an essential ingredient in the making of Banga soup.
- No preservatives were added.
- Used in the preparation of palm nut fruit soup known as Banga soup, a very popular West African soup, especially in Ghana and Nigeria.
- Palm fruit (98%)
Caution: After opening, refrigerate and consume within 3 days
- Store Name: AfroStore
- Vendor: AfroStore
- No ratings found yet!
Kwanga Chikwanga25 kr
Red Snapper Steaks
Stockfish Cod Steaks75 kr
Fresh Egg Plant
Grounded Ogbono125 kr
There are no reviews yet.