Fresh Garden Eggs
50,00 kr – 100,00 kr
Garden egg is a type of eggplant that is used as a food crop in several countries in Africa. It is a small, white fruit with a teardrop. A great source of dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins, garden eggs are a welcomed addition to every meal.
- Studies have shown that Polyphenols in eggplant have anti-cancer effects. The anthocyanins and chlorogenic acid that are contained in garden eggs help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Thus preventing tumor growth and the spread of cancer cells.
- It was also shown that the anticancer action of anthocyanins appears to include preventing new blood vessels from forming in the tumor, reducing inflammation, and blocking the enzymes that help cancer cells to spread.
It Helps During Pregnancy
- It is packed with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients which make it an essential part of the daily ration of every pregnant woman.
- Given the fact that the baby is taking much of the useful nutrients for himself, women often suffer from the lack of individual components in their bodies. So, eating this plant can be an excellent solution to such situations.
It Helps In Weight Reduction
- Lifestyle experts confirm that when it comes to weight management and loss, dietary fibers are one of the most important factors because they act as “bulking agents” in the digestive system.
- The compounds in garden eggs do not only increase satiety but also reduce appetite. Observation has also shown that eggplant, as it is also known, helps reduce calorie intake by making a person feel fuller for longer.