Red Barracuda Steaks Fish
1.599,00 kr1.599,00 kr
- The barracuda has a slender, streamlined body offering characteristically soft flesh.
- It’s popular for its low-fat content and tastes best when fried.
- It is rich in Vitamin B2 which helps in the proper functioning of the body.
Skinless & Boneless Pangasius Fillets
55,00 kr55,00 kr
- Its formal scientific name is Pangasius bocourti, though it’s often called basa fish or bocourti in the United States. You may also have heard basa fish referred to as river cobbler, Vietnamese cobbler, pangasius, or swai. Its flesh has a light, firm texture and a mild fish flavor — similar to cod or haddock.
Everyone loves Fanta
Bottled Fanta is a brand of fruit-flavored carbonated soft drinks created by Coca-Cola Deutschland under the leadership of German businessman Max Keith.
35,00 kr35,00 kr
- There are more than 200 flavors worldwide.
- Fanta originated in Germany as a Coca-Cola substitute in 1940 due to the American trade embargo of Nazi Germany which affected the availability of Coca-Cola ingredients.
- Fanta soon dominated the German market with three million cans sold in 1943.
- Let us drink Fanta together
Hot Red pepper ( Capsicum Chinense ) belongs to the group of the hottest pepper varieties. when dried and grounded, they become an extremely hot spice for meat, marinades, or warming sauces.
- They’re low in calories and are loaded with good nutrition.
- All varieties are excellent sources of vitamins A and C, potassium, folic acid, and fiber.
55,00 kr 55,00 kr
Garden egg is a type of eggplant that is used as a food crop in several countries in Africa. It is a small, white fruit with a teardrop. A great source of dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins, garden eggs are a welcomed addition to every meal.50,00 kr – 100,00 kr50,00 kr – 100,00 kr
- Cocoyam is a tropical starchy tuberous root crop which is consumed after boiling, frying, roasting or baking.
- It can also be made into a porridge and milled into flour.
- Cocoyam has better nutritional qualities than other root and tuber crops such as cassava and yam, with protein, vitamin and mineral content.
Fresh cocoyam from Ghana40,00 kr40,00 kr